It seems like a great game but I annoyingly couldn't find the second exit so I couldn't go any further through it.
A downloadable game for Windows
From the Twisted minds that brought you Town of Things comes something truly terrifying. You are cast into the depths of the Spooky Cellar with nothing but a flashlight and your wits. Uncover the secrets of this dark horrifying maze and hide from the creatures that lurk in the depths.
- Flashlight Horror Style Gameplay (Think Slenderman)
- Minimalist Interface
- Dynamic Horrifying AI
- Silly yet horrifying monsters.
- 5 maze-like levels.
- Terrifying atmosphere
- Realistic Graphics
- No Hud
- Cutting edge lighting systems
- Dark and dreary atmosphere
- Voice acted cutscenes
- Bone-chilling creature sound design made from real animal noises
- Suspense building atmospheric sounds
Version 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Turning off flashlight will make you less visible to faces
- Now when being eaten the player faces their attacker
- Floor 4 (Originally Floor 2) has been redesigned to better reflect the key gathering lesson
- Rearranged Level order to better scale difficulty
- Added more landmarks to help players navigate levels
- Faces now have floating effects
- Increased Default Gamma
- Added Stamina Bar
- Added blood to new death sequence
- Added Game Saved Message
- Added sound to fire barrels
- Lowered volume of main menu music
- Major performance issues regarding level geometry have been fixed
- Changed option names on graphics settings menu to better reflect what they change
- Removed broken graphics setting for object quantity from the menu
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Here is an amazing game!! The developers should pat themselves on the back for the graphics that are used!!
my anti-virus denied the download guys :0
Oh also says service certificate has been revoked ????
ya desactive el antiviruz pero no me deja descargar, estoy desde windows
Developers, this is actually pretty interesting. I feel like you really have something good here, the game just needs a little more work and a steam launch.
Floating heads chasing me around is very spooky indeed.
Sometimes the heads come out of nowhere, giving you a JOLT!
Game took a few seconds to reload, making me feel as if it was about to crash; not a nice feeling.
No death animation, just an instant game over screen.
Some music would be lit.
The intro felt rushed, and I didn't really understand what was going on. Etc.
In Summary, this is a decent horror game, but you could use some polishing. Good job devs and good luck!Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/RoachRoast
this game is amazing! really difficult but amazing! and the graphics are actually incredible! alot of effort put into this game so good job! :D
"Realistic Graphics" probably no...
Wassup, Noids! My name is Albert Haha. This game I found it confusing, because I didn't know where to go. At the same time, it was a good horror game, because it has the mystery of why you're on a cellar in the first place. It was fun playing it.
Every single wall in the game is invisible... Why?...
This game was fantastic. Had a great atmosphere, haunting sound effects and really impressive visuals. Very impressed by this one great job!
Great game check it out you won't be dissapointed
Definitely unexpected... and I loved it!
I, the panda king, present this game with a thumbs up of approval.
This was good! Loved the graphics. It was pretty scary. The cursor kept falling out of the game after death, though. Had to click the screen to be able to look around in a full rotation for some reason. The frame rate seemed a little choppy while recording, but while editing it looked fine. So it was probably just me. I could not for the life of me pass level two. Good job on this one!!
Aw ye Scrotum McGee's floating everywhere!
i can't believe what i got at the end..LOL Although it was repetitive i really enjoyed it!
I got lost in the cellar, it was tense!
Enjoyed it a lot! Gameplay down below if you want to check it out!!
Gave it a go...